£30.00Current stock: 0
Director: Umberto Lenzi
Maria Rosario Omaggion
Label: Grinhouse Releasing
Grindhouse Releasing’s July 2019 Release of THE TOUGH ONES – Legendary director Umberto Lenzi’s blood-soaked Italian police classic, now a Deluxe Collector’s Edition 2-Blu-ray set with bonus CD!
Umberto Lenzi, legendary director of CANNIBAL FEROX, kicked off the Italian police film craze with this hyper-kinetic, ultra-violent, brain-blasting action thriller. Maurizio Meril stars as an Italian DIRTY HARRY, punching and shooting his way through the sleazy drug, sex and crime infested cesspool of mid-'70s Rome, on the trail of a sadistic, machine gun-toting hunchback, played by Tomas Milian (star of THE BIG GUNDOWN).
Boasting a state-of-the-art 4K transfer of Lenzi‘s uncensored director’s cut, the new Grindhouse Releasing edition of THE TOUGH ONES includes an incredible slate of special features (see below.) In addition, the first 2,500 orders will include a limited edition .30 calibre bullet-pen emblazoned with the TOUGH ONES logo.
- Original UNRATED, UNCENSORED director's cut.
- Mastered in eye-popping 4K resolution for maximum detail and impact.
- Optional Italian language soundtrack with optional English subtitles.
- Audio commentary by Mike Malloy, director of EUROCRIME!
- Brand new, in-depth interviews with director Umberto Lenzi, actors Tomas Milian, Maria Rosaria Omaggio, Sandra Cardini, Maria Rosaria - Riuzzi and Corrado Solari, screenwriter Dardano Sacchetti, and composer Franco Micalizzi.
- Special tribute to Marizo Merli with appearances by Enzo Castellari and Ruggero Deodato.
- Vintage VHS intro by cult movie superstar Sybil Danning!
- Original international theatrical trailer.
- Liner notes by Italian crime film expert Roberto Curti.
- Deluxe embossed slip cover.
- BONUS CD - original soundtrack album by Franco Micalizzi - newly remastered in stunning 24 bit/192khz sound from the original master tapes.
- And OTHER SURPRISES!
- LIMITED BONUS - Custom 30-Calibre Metal Bullet Pen - Strictly Limited to 2,500 Units!
Or use the Browse feature.