Currently away until Monday 18th November. No orders going out until Monday.
£25.00Current stock: 2
Director: Gerard Damiano
Luis De Jesus
Label: Vinegar Syndrome
Ned, Fred, Red, and Gramps, of the Creative Concepts Systems and Procedures Brothers Unlimited Inc., are in big trouble. Their get rich quick scheme, Big League Bocce, has become a financial disaster and their only options now are to pay back their debts or get out of town...fast! Overhearing their plight, their barely literate delivery boy, Jimmy, makes a novel suggestion: produce a skin flick. With no other way to recoup their losses, they decide to give it a shot, hiring the only smut peddler they know, Lash, who operates a fetish store, along with auteur Geppetto, to add some class to the proceedings. But with their creditors closing in, can the boys get their sleaze in the can before it's too late?
Gerard Damiano's strangest film, LET MY PUPPETS COME is a [nearly] all puppet musical sex comedy featuring over half a dozen original songs, raunchy dance numbers, commercial parodies, and guest appearances from Annie Sprinkle and Al Goldstein. A would-be underground classic that never found its audience, PUPPETS was originally feature length, but was re-edited to 43 minutes by its producers and ultimately released as a supporting featurette with Damiano's 1977 film ODYSSEY. Never officially distributed uncut on video, Vinegar Syndrome presents this nearly lost midnight oddity in its fully uncut, 75 minute version, newly restored from the best known surviving film elements.
• Audio conversation with puppeteer and puppet designer James Racioppi, moderated by film historian Casey Scott
• Audio commentary with film historians Heather Drain and Samm Deighan
• Rare audio from a production of the musical “Kumquats”, the inspiration for Let My Puppets Come
• Audio conversation with "Kumquats" director Nicolas Coppola, moderated by film historian Casey Scott
• Original theatrical trailer
Or use the Browse feature.