Director: Charles Philip Moore
Sherry Bendorf Leigh
Label: Vinegar Syndrome
The strange and brutal deaths of Cory’s grandparents has haunted him for years. Determined to discover the truth, he has returned to the desolate region where they lived, along with a group of friends, to try and uncover the mystery. Ignoring warnings from the locals that the area is cursed, Cory and his friends soon realize that the legend is true, as the Demon Wind, possesses and destroys them, one by one, turning them into monsters from hell.
Taking equal inspiration from THE EVIL DEAD and the visual aesthetics of the early 80s work of Lucio Fulci, Charles Philip Moore’s DEMON WIND is a supernatural shocker loaded with an abundance of gore and extraordinarily good creature effects. Never released on DVD, DEMON WIND comes to Blu-ray from Vinegar Syndrome in a brand new 2k restoration of its 35mm camera negative.
• Video interview with Sandy Horowitz (executive producer)
• Video interview with Sherry Bendorf Leigh (actress)
• Video interview with Thomas L. Callaway (cinematographer)
• Audio interview with Christopher Roth (editor)
• Original theatrical trailer
• Still gallery