£5.00Current stock: 3
Publisher: Alternative Cinema
In this Issue:
- Behind-The-Scenes – Blockbuster CEO predicts the fall of the “Mom and Pop” video store and predicts that video chains will not carry small indie titles.
- Pissing and Moaning – reader letters
- B’s Nest B-Movie News
- Michael Burnett: Make-Up FX master talks about working on the latest Corman feature.
- Coffin Joe! Exclusive AC Interview
- Surviving a 24 Hour movie marathon
- Eye on Independents: Eric Stanze
- AC goes to VSDA 1994
- Retrospect of “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes”
- Center stage review” Stephen King’s “The Stand”
- Low Budget Production Hell: The making of “Dead Meat”
- A look at B-Movie Marketing
- Tom Brown’s Laserdisc Edge
- Taking sides: Fan conventions
Or use the Browse feature.