If you are in the US and want to order anything please email us for a shipping quote. Due to the recent price increase in posting to the US we are temporarily suspending US orders until we have the cart function updated. We hope to have this completed next week. Any orders from the US placed while this notice is up will be cancelled and refunded. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
£17.00Current stock: 3
Director: Dan M. Kinem, Levi Peretic
Some see VHS as worthless plastic, but Adjust Your Tracking shows a vibrant world of collectors and movies fans who are keeping the format, and the movies, alive.
Over 100 collectors, filmmakers, producers, and video store owners express how VHS changed their lives.
Travel back to the days of video rental stores with those who still buy, rent, sell, and trade the format that will not die — VHS.
In this 2-disc collector’s edition you will get over 7 hours of special features, including:
- A commentary with directors, Dan Kinem and Levi Peretic
- A commentary with producers, Matt Desiderio and Josh Schafer
- Behind the scenes featurettes
- Deleted scenes featuring Scarecrow Video, Faces of Death, Everything is Terrible, and more
- Extended interviews
- Three all-new short films
- A booklet written by Josh Schafer (Lunchmeat Magazine)
- and much more!